Attention Real Estate Agents and Sellers!
Sequoia Appraisal now offers professional Floor Plan Layout’s for your marketing needs. Finished Floor Plan Layout’s are typically emailed via PDF format, but the sketch can be transferred to just about any other format you prefer.
Although drawings are technically not to scale, laser measuring provides your potential clients with an accurate ‘picture’ of your property’s floor plan. Also, feel free to discuss any preferred room descriptions.
Use them for your flyer, website, and MLS listing!
Floor Plan Layout Cost:
Condominium or SFR under 2,000 SF Living Area $250
Garage included for SFR
- Each additional 1,000 SF of Living Area $100
- Each additional In-Law $50
2 - Unit Property under 3,000 SF Living Area $300
Garage included for Units
- Each additional Unit $50
- Each additional 1,000 SF of Living Area $50
Additional Fee’s may be incurred for atypical and/or complex layouts or features.
Go to Order Appraisal and create a user account, only the fields with a red asterisk need to be filled out. Use “unknown” for the assignment type and just type the word ‘Sketch’ in the comments section.
...Or call Matt at (415) 215-1363 to order your Floor Plan Layout.
- The sketch is an aid for visualization the subject’s existing floor plan only as of the date of inspection and does not imply nor indicate any measurement of the subject property.
- The sketch is not to scale and no survey of the subject property will be made, nor does the sketch imply one.
- No 3R reports or building plans will have been reviewed to ascertain or prove the legality of the rooms or spaces depicted in the sketch.
- The sketch makes no claims or implications to the legality of the spaces depicted and it is not the purpose of the sketch to do so.
- The locations of walls, doors, fireplaces, appliances, fixtures, etc. are approximate as noted at the date of inspection.
- The use of appliance and fixture icons does not imply that appliances and/or fixtures exist, are in working order, are part of the floor plan, or that the proper hook-ups exist at the location depicted in the sketch.
- Sequoia Appraisal reserves the right to correct any errors discovered within the sketch.
ORDER YOUR LAYOUT TODAY!